This has been something that's been bugging me a whole lot, so I'll clear it up.
1. Cinder is part Asian. She is Asian and Caucasian. I don't know why people enjoy arguing she's fully Caucasian, but please read Marissa's character guide. Maybe you're just terribly confused. Still, read up on it.
2. This is actually a bit more puzzling to explain, but Wolf is Caucasian. Skin colour does not apply to race. It's the facial features. If a child of two dark-skinned Asians was born paler than his parents, would that automatically not make him Asian? No.
If you want to argue that Wolf is not white, then go ahead. You're right. All white people are Caucasian, but not all Caucasians are white. Want a definition?
White: belonging to or denoting a human group having light-colored skin (chiefly used of peoples of European extraction).
Keywords: light-coloured, chiefly
Lunarism is a nationality. That means that it's where a person CAME from, not necessarily what they look like (race). Earthern is a nationality as well.
Long story short: People from Earth are all different races; the same applies to Luna.
- Cinder: Caucasian and Asian, Lunar
- Scarlet: Caucasian, Lunar and Earthen
- Cress: Caucasian, Lunar
- Winter: African, Lunar
- Levana: Caucausian, Lunar
- Kai: Asian, Earthen
- Jacin: Caucasian, Lunar
- Wolf: Caucasian, Lunar
- Thorne, Caucasian, Earthen
Only the facts, you guys. Debate with me if you want.